Monday, November 7, 2011

Creamy Chicken Casserole

I didn't feel like making a big fuss for dinner today, so I found some ingredients I bought for an emergency day like today, and made one of my grandfather's favorite dinners. It's super simple, super fast, and super yummy!

IMG_0810
The ingredients you'll need. I didn't show the chicken, though, which is the main part of the meal..

IMG_0811
I was going to show more pictures, but I was in a hurry because I had to go pick up my husband from work and had to hurry and get it in the oven! You won't be disappointed with this meal.

Creamy Chicken Casserole
Recipe by: Kraft's Stove Top Dressing Box

1 1/2 pounds chicken, cooked, shredded
1 box stove top dressing for chicken
ingredients on stop top dressing box (usually water and butter)
2 15 oz cans mixed vegetables
1 cup sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup


$2.00
$1.00
*
$1.58
$1.08
$1.00


Total Price of Meal: $6.66

1. Preheat oven to 350 F.

2. Prepare your stove top dressing according to the box.

3. Combine all the ingredients except for the stove top dressing in a 9 x 13 baking dish. Mix until all chicken is coated and sour cream is blended in. Top the mixture with the stove top dressing, smooth to cover entire top. Place aluminum foil over the baking dish, and cook for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment